Professional Organizing • Office Productivity • Interior Redesign
~ For Your San Diego Residence and Home-based Business ~
“Transform your space, transform your life!”
Home Organizing Services
Let Create Order Professional Organizing transform your home!
See more before-and-after transformations: click on the “Photos” tab above.
Create Order Professional Organizing can help you:
1. Relieve stress - by simplifying your space and time to focus on things that matter most:
• Create a balanced home or office environment, to achieve more clarity, focus, and peace of mind.
• Un-clutter without anxiety, through gentle guidance on your clutter decisions.
• Eliminate stress over lost items, by creating a home for each of your belongings.
• Get coaching on home management, time management, and paperwork management.
• Set up systems for mastering laundry, meal prep, and household chores.
• Transition easily through situational changes in life, by feeling in control of your home again.
• Gain skills and proven techniques for maintaining your newly organized life.
2. Enhance your space - by creating functionality and beauty to impact all areas:
• Maximize the function and beauty of your kitchen, living room, den, office, garage, and common rooms.
• Change a chaotic master bedroom into a peaceful and romantic oasis.
• Transform a disorganized closet, and optimize your wardrobe to make you look fabulous.
• Manage your office and paperwork to get your work done easily.
• See a dramatic, visible difference in your space from the very first session.
3. Save you money - by letting Professional Organizing pay for itself:
• Save $$ by avoiding costly mistakes on purchases for your home, office, and organizing items.
• Pay bills on time and avoid late fees, with an organized “Mail & Bill-Paying Center.”
• Maximize existing space in your home, instead of spending $$ to add on or remodel.
• Convert a messy space into a great location for a money-making home business or workshop.
• Re-purpose an unused room, and rent it out for extra income.
• Turn unwanted furniture, collectibles, donation items, and clutter into $$ for profit.
• Learn secrets to save on your monthly expenses for groceries, clothing, and home goods.
How we work
Levels of service - With Create Order organizing, you can choose from various levels of service:
1. DIY - Do It Yourself - I do the consulting, you do the follow-up and the work.
2. DIT - Do It Together - We work side by side to make decisions and clear space.
3. DIFM - Do It For Me - I do initial sort and clean-up, you make final decisions.
A Client Agreement is provided to you ahead of time by email, specifying all the details of our sessions.
Sessions are normally 4 hours, charged by the hour (6-hour sessions by arrangement for large projects).
Home walk-through and assessment - We begin with an assessment to:
- Allow you to show your space; verbalize concerns; and express what’s not working, so we can fix it.
- Envision how we want your rooms to look, feel, and function.
- Make a plan of action, and decide where we want to begin.
- Then immediately dig in to begin the work, hands-on -- all in the same session.
Comprehensive services - We can pull together a team to work for your project as needed:
Organizing trainees - Create Order has access to free hands-on apprentices who can assist with the
background work for us, in exchange for on-the-job experience (rather than your monetary compensation).
Thus, we can get twice as much work done and finish your project more quickly.
- Outside services - Create Order can also arrange for a reliable handyman to help with our lifting, repairs,
and heavy work. We can also recommend and arrange for carpenters, tradesmen, and craftsmen.
- Bulk shredding, donation pick-up, and junk hauling can also be arranged for you.
Extra services that are included in your normal session fee:
Container/supplies shopping - I can purchase these for you so we’ll have what we need on hand.
- Coaching - Tips and techniques are provided as we work, for both home management and businesses.
- Systems set-up - After organizing, systems are set in place to maintain order.
- Donation delivery - Smaller bagged items can be hauled and donated by your Organizer.
- Email and phone follow-up - Consultation is also provided after your sessions to check in and follow up.
- Monthly “maintenance” - These shorter sessions are available to help you maintain the work we've done.
- Office/paperwork management and interior redesign/decorating - These sessions are also available.
- FREE hours - Earn free hours from your Organizer, by referring clients or booking speaking engagements!
Choose Create Order for all your organizing needs!
Contact Create Order today:
FREE phone consultation - speak to Jean directly at:
(619) 565-5452, Cell
• Daytime, evening, weekend, and holiday appointments available
• Contact Jean by e-mail at: Jean@CreateOrderSanDiego.com
• Create Order is licensed and insured - Reasonable rates
Golden Circle Member, NAPO - National Association of Professional Organizers
Active Member, NAPO San Diego Chapter
Copyright 2015 Create Order - Organizing, Office Productivity, & Redesign Services All Rights Reserved